Sunday, March 30, 2008

Florida in March

Remember how I told you that Massachusetts is DARK all winter long!! Richard knew the only way I would survive was to take me to some sunshine - so he and I went to Hollywood, Florida for a week. Grandma Kappel came and watched the kids for us so we had no worries. We truly took a vacation, not a trip! Sleep and sunshine is all I wanted!!


This was the view out our room. Even though we were there over Spring Break, we saw none of the college crowd. Richard did get flashed once, but unfortunately for him it was by an elderly lady.


We stayed at the Marriott (so art deco - very cool) right on the beach!

There's a great walkway that stretches two miles down the beach. It's lined with shops and restaurants on the opposite side. Very fun.

No comments: