Monday, January 7, 2008

A Cute Package

Richard and I had been out Christmas shopping, and when we came home found this gift under our tree. Her sisters and brother had fun "wrapping" her. Of course Ivy was all giggly and happy until I pulled out the camera. I can't figure her out - she either LOVES to have her picture taken or refuses. --- Yesterday was her very first day of Sunbeams! She looked so cute (and had asked me if she could wear her "sum bean costume," whatever that is). Anyway, I wanted to take her picture, but she wouldn't let me. When I went to get my camera, she said that only McKenna could take her picture with her camera. Whatever! My memory stick was mysteriously missing from my camera so I didn't get a picture after all.


If you didn't know better you'd think by the look on her face that she had been an unwilling participant in this bit of wrapping fun!
This is also the face she makes when she gets told "no" about something. Her dad is powerless against it.


No comments: