Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hmmm . . . I wonder . . .

You know how, when you have kids, sometimes you'll find brightly colored drawings on the walls? And everyone denies doing it? And then you'll notice that among the green trees and yellow flowers are the letters of the offending child's name, carefully drawn in purple? And then you know. Because you have evidence. Despite the fact that it's a crime to draw on the wall, the criminal can't resist leaving the bold purple marks of ownership. -- Well, as I download the images from my camera I often find "mysterious" pictures, snapped by some child in the family and I always wonder who took them. And I begin to look for evidence.


Pictures of the television. They all watch more t.v. than I'd like. So, it could be any of them.


The fact that it's Princess Leah is a good clue, but still not a definitive one. Ivy will choose Star Wars even when her brother's not around to persuade her.


Well, still no answers. But the evidence will come. I don't doubt it.





And it does. Not in purple, but in blue.




No comments: